2715 RT 44, Millbrook NY, 12545
(845) 677-8011 ext. 3


  • What kind of help can I receive from your agency?

We are a technical agency that provides information about soils and surface water issues and other natural resource management issues. We have staff who are Certified Professionals in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC) and Certified Crop Advisors (CCA). We have GIS capabilities to map your resource concerns on hard copy. We can address your wildlife concerns and any pond issues. We can help you with any general forestry concerns you have and will do our best to get you professional advice and answers for all your resource concerns.

  • Can you test my well water?

Testing of well water is not something that we are able to do. These services can be obtained from private agencies.  


  • Do you have a member fee?

No. Anyone can receive assistance from us. Some of our services are fee based.

  • How can I help?

At various times of the year, we have opportunities within our agency for volunteers to donate time to work on special projects.

You can also make monetary donations directed toward the following local conservation programs.

Envirothon: local and national level high school environmental education competition

Tree and Shrub Sale:  held each April

For more information on how to participate or contribute to these programs contact 845-677-8011 ext. 3